- Only use equipment that you have been trained on. No solo use of bench power tools.
- Members must be over 18 years. Anyone visiting who is under this age must be accompanied and supervised by a member at all times.
- Potentially dangerous or precious equipment should be labelled with the hazard and who to get guidance/training from if required.
- Dangerous chemicals should be labelled with contents and hazard information. See Chemical cupboard.
- Performance of high risk activities should be communicated to other members and guests present if they might be effected. Other members may object to the activity at that time.
- Be aware of restrictions on chemicals/activities in kitchen. It is a food preparation area and must be treated as such.
- Clean up after using the space.
- Other Safety Datasheets
- Anything that is prohibited by our lease or insurance is really actually prohibited (No sleeping, no fissionable materials, etc.)