Master To Do List for the Hackspace
Please keep this list organized in terms of priority and make sure as many items as possible have an owner.
- Get ALL members on main + cardholder google groups + wiki accounts
- Set up new member procedures (see above, get old members through it as well!)
- Start writing Risk assessments for the activities listed in Risk assessments. Continue to add activities.
- Install acnodes on laser cutter and lathe
- Add mitigating actions from Risk assessments to this list
- Fix up ceiling downstairs
- Sort out Chemlab
- Raise workbench heights on the downstairs clear benches (near the sintering area)
- Sort out DNS plett
- Get rid of boxes and crap on floor and worktops (50% of the bench area is unusable) (ALL) (see File:Box o'crap sign.odp and File:Box o'crap note.odt)
- Internal Cameras (MikeTheBee + Ryan) (In progress Robot army (talk) 01:10, 31 October 2013 (UTC))
- Micro payments system (Barnaby, Simon & Matt)
- Update 3 Phase wiring
Seal with foam around laser cutter vent (Anyone willing to use expanding foam. Consult Tom)
Install 3 Phase wiring
Install Water Heater to supply all space sinks (Needs finishing, plumbing done now wiring)
Boiler and Central Heating Fit floor box wiring (Someone help Scott) Get rid of rubbish (All, but specifically Ryan, Richard and Tom)Round 2 complete! Fix light that shuts down with floor movement upstairs (Fire hazard!!) (Tom with help)(May be fixed, all keep an eye) Check and fix roof leaks (Tom with help)(All: Keep an eye)
Sort out bootp onto server thingJust needs a bit of fixing... Robot army (talk) 02:45, 2 November 2013 (UTC)
Finish LAN wiring (Anyone into punching down cable and sorting out the rack)Thanks Scott!$£^"^£
ChemLab ToDo 3/1/14
- Finish plasterboarding (I believe all the plasterboard needed is there....)
- Fit splashback (there is some Acrylic by the fire door, or tile the back wall)
- Use to make awesome wet/smelly things!
Run Ducting (Requires some 110mm downpipe, 4 right angle bends and silicone)
Move chemicals to new cupboard and leave paint in the old one
( Matt )
From planning meeting 11/10/13
- Implement a 'clean workbench' policy, with outlines for what should be where, and boxes of crap for stuff that gets left behind.
- Sort out the shadowboards with the tools needed at each sation
- Sort out a seperate tool area for downstairs
- Move the dyson off the workbench to a better place
- Make signs for everything!
- Make signs for everything!!
- Eliminate obstacles to cleaning
- Clean Vice (Ryan)
- Sell table saw
- Buy bits listed here: http://rlab.org.uk/wiki/Workshop_Meeting_11/10
- Emergency light at the top of the stairs (ish)
- Paint the outside of the Mezzanine and storeroom wall.
* Install Earth trip
- Clean Skylights
Mezzanine Machine Room
- Install door on 3D printer cabinet
- Install access control on new laser cutter
- LED lights under electronics bench
- Install speakers
- Do more stuff? Any requests?
- Install floor box (power, LAN)
- Overhead Projector
- Big screen TV
- Label and store more stuff
- Sort out Video/Audio PC's
Install suspended ceiling
- Clean up
- Install node on vending machine
- Install kitchen units. wall cupboards, doors, clean
- Sort out sofas / tables
- Replace Flooring
- The downstairs workshop needs to be re-painted with something more non-slip
- Improve lighting
- External TV camera
* Fix the lights flashing when someone jumps in Mezzanine
- Fix door/window woodwork, paint
- Toilet roll holder
- Toilet seat
- Build it
- Fit splashback to downstairs sink
- Fume extraction
- Chemical storage
- Safe electrics
- Replace mains distribution Panel ?
Promotion and member capturing
- Do more awesome things - ALL.
- Flyer the university/colleges/notice boards everywhere - ALL
- Set up special events - ALL
- Contact organizations re. sponsorship - ALL.
- Get more people on RepRap builds - ALL.
- Ebay stuff - Stuart
- Selective laser sintering
- Wiki updates re. membership - Tom
- Paypal acc't set up - Ryan
- Thermometer set up for bank acc't - Ryan
- Prospective users portal
- Random flickr? pictures on the front page